Saturday, August 10, 2013

August Strok Stack Replacements: Follow Up


Original August Stork Stack
Okay, so a few days back we received our August Stork Stack in less than ideal condition in the mail box and boy was it a sad day. I took pictures of the damaged goods, the same ones I posted in my initial review and emailed them to member support.

 Stork Stack has Awesome Customer Support!  

I must say Mary was awesome and not only emailed me back in less than 24 hours she shipped the replacement products to me the same day via priority mail! How's that for awesome customer service in action? There was absolutely no issue with them sending out replacement products; except they didn't have any of one of them left and so had to send us an alternate product instead. Here's a look at our replacement products packaged in a regular sized Stork Stack box. 

August Replacement Items
They happily replaced the missing Green Toys Submarine and since we already have one of these and love, love, love it for a bath time and pool toy, it will be given to one of our many expecting friends for fun in the tub with their new little one when they get to that point! They also happily replaced the book that was damaged by the liquid cleaner in the original box. I was so glad to get this new book as we own another Nancy Tillman book called Where Ever You Are, My Love Will Find You and we love reading it for a bedtime story, so couldn't wait to start reading this new one! It's Time to Sleep My Love, doesn't disappoint, it's adorable. Unfortunately it's not currently being used as a bedtime story because K- has decided that her "new book" should be read only while sitting on the big girl potty in the bathroom. So it's become one of our go-to reads for potty time - hey, whatever works right?

Customer Support, I'm sure would have been happy to replace our Bionee Pure Hair and Body Cleansing Foam but unfortunately after all the stacks went out this month they didn't have any left. I will admit I was a little disappointed in that since this was a product I hadn't tried before and I was looking forward to using. My husband on the other hand thought it stunk and was happy we didn't get another one, so I guess it ends up being a wash. Instead of the Bionee Pure Hair and Body Cleansing Foam, Mary included some "alternate" products to make up the value of the original one and now we'll have some other things to try.
The Rest of the Replacements
The Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Body Wash is a product that we've used before, love and will happily use again! In fact I've already got it packed in our bathroom kit for our vacation in Canada to see Nana and Opa in a few weeks! It is a lot smaller than the Bionee Pure Hair and Body Cleansing Foam, but it's a product that I love, so I can't really complain too much.

I've heard of Rockin GREEN Laundry Detergent before, but I've never tried it. I believe it's actually watermelon scented as it's "Featuring: Smashing Watermelon;" hmmm, not sure how I feel about that as we're a family that uses "free and clear" laundry products with no scents, dyes etc. I think I'll try using it for our towels, bathmat and possibly socks the first time around just to see what it's like. I'm curious, so I'll give it go and it's only 2/4 loads worth, but unless it's absolutely amazing I doubt I'll be switching anytime soon, especially since watermelon is one of my least favorite scents! 

Finally, they sent us two small samples of Dr. Robin all natural chemical-free sunscreen for children. Okay, here's another one I've never heard of. I'll toss these in the pouch on the baby carrier or stroller bag though and we'll use them since we go through sunscreen like it's madmen around here. K- doesn't consistently wear a hat and I'm terrible about wearing one unless I'm on vacation or it's cold outside (go figure). Since we spend a lot of time outside, whether we're commuting on foot, bike or bus (we don't own a car,) playing in the yard, gardening, or at the park we're constantly getting sun exposure. We pretty much use sunscreen at least on our faces, necks and backs of our ears year round, so these will get used. Plus we'll get to try something new.

All told, while I was disappointed not to just have my regular stack show up like it should, I was really pleased with the response and reaction I got from Stork Stack Customer Support. Mary was great and easy to work with, I didn't feel silly for contacting them and it was possibly the fastest replacement products I've ever received. I honestly feel like a company's customer service department says a lot about the company as a whole and I would give my one and only interaction with Stork Stack's customer service a 10 out of 10! Just one more thing to love about them! 


If you're interested in checking out Stork Stack and want to save $10 on your first order feel free to use this code F9DE8478 at checkout! All of our past Stacks have been phenomenal and I'm sure we'll have some sort of resolution soon for this one! The items in this box with the Green Toy included would have retailed for about $47.00 which is pretty awesome considering that you can get your first Stack using F9DE8478 for only $17.99.



I am a current stork stack subscriber. I was in no way compensated for this review. All thoughts, opinions and photos are my own. If you purchase your own stork stack using my referral code I may receive a $10 credit on my next stack. Once you create an account you will receive a referral code of your own to share.

2 comments:

  1. I want to hear about that laundry detergent!!! It's so awesome they just straight up replaced everything!

    Brandy
    http://mommysplurge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to share! My daughter just quietly drew all over our sheets - and they're some of my favorites of course, so it's going to get tested tomorrow morning!

      Delete